Nerd Girl Yarns Retreat 2019 **Payment Plan**
- A goodie bag that includes a skein of NGY yarn in a limited edition, special to attendees only, colorway.
- Catered lunch on Friday & Saturday
- Access to all classes & mini-workshops - click here for a list of the Instructor Led Classes.
- A chance to hang out with all your internet friends!
- Fun evening events!
Other fun stuff going on all day every day: Drum carder self-blending station, NGY shop full of yarn & fluff, board game room for an escape into adventure, and more!
Participants who stay at the Drury also get:
- Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from
6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free Evening Drinks and Snacks* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel
- Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Complimentary freshly-popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage are available each evening for a great nighttime snack!
Check-in: Thursday PM, April 25th, 2019
Main Event: Friday, April 26th - Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Departure: Sunday AM, April 28th, 2019
Location: Drury Inn & Suites Independence, MO
Use group number 2342513 for your reservations if you call or place them online.
Independence is right next door to Kansas City, MO and the Drury Inn & Suites is just off I-70. If you are planning on flying in, make your arrangements through Kansas City International Airport (KCI) (airport code: MCI). Shuttle, taxi, or limo service can be reserved to get you from the airport to the hotel & car rentals are available.
We Also Recommend