Canon is a traditional Shetland aran weight yarn, perfect for sweaters, mittens, hats & anything you want to stay toasty in! This batch of Canon is spun woolen style resulting in a more airy & warmer yarn. More info on worsted vs woolen spun yarns is below.
- 3-ply aran weight woolen spun
- 100% Shetland Wool
- 180 yards - 100 grams
- Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry.
Worsted vs. Woolen Spun Yarns
Worsted Spun Yarns:
- Smoother and more dense
- Harder wearing and more resistant to pilling
Woolen Spun Yarns
- More airy & generally warmer
- Fibers not parallel and will appear "hairy" and may be more "prickly"
- Ripens with handling, use, & washing more than worsted spun yarns will.
This yarn is in stock and ready to ship. If you order dyed to order along with a any other in-stock items, they will ship when your dyed to order is complete.
Due to variations between monitors, color images displayed here are an approximate representation. None of the colorways created by Nerd Girl Yarns are endorsed by, imply endorsement or have or imply an official connection with characters, films or rights-holders they are inspired by.