Our retail space carries all the items you see in our Instagrat section as well as:
- 36 different undyed combed tops including non-wools
- A variety of fleece
- Our entire Indie Undyed line of natural white yarns ready for crafting as is or hand dyeing - we even have a dye chart of semisolids if you'd like us to put a little color on it for you.
- Hiya-Hiya needles, hooks, & notions
- The Art of Tea artisan teas, Adagio tinned teas, & many tea accessories
- Northern Lights artisan candles & wax melts
- Handcrafted herbal apothecary items & fandom oil based perfumes.
- Hand dyed silk scarves, cotton project bags, and cotton shopping bags
- Hand knit & crochet items
- Wool Wax AMAZING lanolin lotion
- Special in store only NGY items including club extras.
We participate in the Ravelry In Store Pattern Sales program! We can include a Ravelry pattern at checkout for you so you only need to make one purchase and it will be delivered to your Ravelry library!
Winter 2018 Hours
Tuesday 11am - 5pm
Wednesday 11am - 5pm
Thursday 12pm - 5pm (open until 8pm 1st & 3rd Thurs of the month)
Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 3pm
Fiber arts meetup nights are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month from 6pm-8pm through the first Thursday of April. Come craft with us!
We also offer private knitting, crochet & spinning lessons. Contact us for more information.
Our studio & retail space is located about 30 miles east of Kansas City down I-70 in Odessa, Missouri at the corner of 2nd Street & Mason in the historic A.L. Scholl's Pharmacy building.
135 S. 2nd St.
Odessa, MO 64076