Brick & Mortar
The brick & mortar space houses the NGY showroom, a store and our dyelab. In our store you will find our hand dyed yarn, our undyed products, needles, notions, & hooks, as well as a carefully curated selection of items that are handmade by other artisans or products created by small businesses that we love.
Here's a few of the items you will find:
Wool & Cotton
- 36 different undyed combed tops including non-wools
- A variety of fleece
- Our entire Indie Undyed line of natural white yarns ready for crafting as is or hand dyeing - we even have a dye chart of semisolids if you'd like us to put a little color on it for you
- Our stock of Instagratification from the website
- Special in store only NGY items including club extras
- Hiya-Hiya needles, hooks, & notions
- Hand thrown yarnbowls from Muddy Tracks Pottery of Texas
- Mint Condition hand-blended lotions, salves, rollers, and perfumes
- Wool Wax lanolin lotion
- Eucalan wool wash
- The Art of Tea artisan teas
- Adagio tinned teasTea accessories
Candles & Scents
- Artisan candles
- Northern Lights wax melts
- Essential oil blended room & linen scents
- Hand dyed silk scarves
- Hand dyed cotton project & tote bags
- Hand knit & crochet items
- Blue Q bags
We also participate in the Ravelry In Store Pattern Sales program! We can include a Ravelry pattern at checkout for you so you only need to make one purchase and it will be delivered to your Ravelry library!
Summer 2018 Hours
Tuesday 11am - 5pm
Wednesday 11am - 5pm
Thursday 12pm - 5pm (open until 8pm 1st & 3rd Thurs of the month)
Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 3pm
Fiber arts meetup nights are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month from 6pm-8pm through the first Thursday of April. Come craft with us!
We also offer private knitting, crochet & spinning lessons. Contact us for more information.
Due to licensing, insurance, and proprietary techniques & recipes, we cannot offer public access to the dye lab.
Our studio & retail space is located about 30 miles east of Kansas City down I-70 in Odessa, Missouri at the corner of 2nd Street & Mason in the historic A.L. Scholl's Pharmacy building.
135 S. 2nd St.
Odessa, MO 64076